Sunday, October 12, 2008

So Here We Are

G'day everyone! I'm "Living" (well obviously that's not my real name but that's what people tend to call me online. That, or Livvie. Let's stick with Livvie, I think...), and I'm one of the few young people who does dollhouse miniatures, or so it seems.
I also like making figurines, though that's a new endeavour.
I sell my miniatures and my figurines online, via Etsy. I can be found at http://www.livinginthepast.etsy.com

There's also slime. Mm, slime!

I'm hoping that this blog will be entertaining and useful for you, and also that it will be a little bit of a way for me to vent about things. I hope that lots of miniaturists find it, and also young people who sell things on Etsy. If at any point you want to ask a question or suggest a post topic, please do so.

Is this a good start to a blog yet?

No? Aw. Well, I'll be back later.

No comments: